Please Note: All 3CX Licenses Include the 1 year Upgrade Insurance package. If there are any major version releases (e.g. Version 9 to 10) you will receive this update free (for 1 year after purchase).
3CX Phone System Professional 32SC inc 1 year Maintenance - 3CXPSPROF32 Summary
The 3CX Call Center Edition includes all of the standard 3CX features while adding additional call center functionality including:
- Additional Queue Ring Strategies
- Queue Call-Back Options
- Agent Wrap-Up Time
- Queue Statistics
- Notify Queue Manager when caller has been waiting in the queue for xx seconds
- Notify Queue Manager when Callack is made
- Notify Queue Manager if Callack fails
Evolve your communications with 3CX Phone System for Windows - an IP Phone System that completely replaces your proprietary PBX, supports standard SIP soft/hard phones, VOIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines. 3CX Phone System is far less expensive than a traditional PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VOIP service provider. Its web based administration makes phone system management easy. 3CX Phone System eliminates the phone wiring network and allows users to hot desk simply by taking their phone.
The 3CX Phone System consists of the server software (the “IP PBX server”), one or more SIP soft or hardware phones, and optionally includes a VOIP Gateway to allow for calls to be made via regular PSTN lines. The system can use the existing computer wiring (and share the network point with the computer) and can be installed on an existing, non dedicated server. Scale to more extensions simply by adding more SIP phones. Say goodbye to expensive, proprietary, phone system expansion modules!
|3CX Product Benefits|
- Complete phone system: Provides call switching, routing & queueing
- Simple setup - Windows Based Phone System
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scaleable - Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Web based configuration & status indication - Easy phone system management!
- Unified messaging: Receive voice mail via e-mail
- Auto attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- No more expensive proprietary system phones: Use standard SIP phones
- Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
Control your entire VoIP Network with 1 easy to use Windows PBX!
Adding an extension on the 3CX Phone System
- To add an extension, click the add button and specify user details. Plug in an additional SIP phone, specify authentication details and you are done! Users can hot desk simply by taking their phone and plugging it into any network point (which can be shared with the PC). No need to reconfigure the phone system or phone wiring when an employee moves office!
Manage extensions with a few mouse clicks
- The manage extensions screen shows the list of phone system users. Click on an extension to change user details or add voice mail. Voice mail can be configured to be delivered via e-mail, allowing you to deliver unified communications to all employees.
Check extension & phone system status from anywhere in the network
- You can monitor phone system status, including which extensions are busy, which PSTN lines are busy, status of services and more from a web browser from anywhere in the network OR using the 3CX VOIP client.
Receive and make phone calls via PSTN lines using a VOIP Gateway
- 3CX Phone System does not require you to use a VOIP Service provider – you can continue to make and receive calls on your existing phone lines with a VOIP Gateway. There are numerous VOIP Gateway types and brands and most of them are relatively inexpensive. A 4-port analog VOIP gateway is available for a few hundred dollars, whereas a VOIP Gateway supporting one or more E1/T1 connections starts at $3,000. Use any quality brand – 3CX will never lock you into a particular gateway brand.
- The 3CX VOIP Client is a small Windows application that allows you to make and receive calls via your desktop phone or using a headset connected directly to your computer. You can see the extension numbers of other users and whether they are available to take calls. Important is that you can use the 3CX VOIP client without having to use the head-set: you can continue to use your desk based phone if you prefer.The 3CX VOIP client ships with all editions of 3CX Phone System, including the Free edition. However, in the Small Business, Pro and Enterprise editions, the 3CX VOIP client allows you to see the presence of other users on the phone system. In the FREE edition, other extensions appear greyed out.
Add a VOIP provider to use low cost internet telephony for particular calls
- Whilst a VOIP provider is not required, you can save on call costs by making particular calls via a VOIP provider. For example, create a rule to route calls to branch offices via the WAN or a low cost VOIP provider.
Manage lines via the Line Management screen
- Via the line management screen, you can quickly make changes to your line configuration. For example, if you wish to route a particular inbound number to a different extension number or mailbox, just click on the line number in question and change its settings. The changes will take effect immediately.
3CX Call Assistant
- This utility is installed on the users desktop and allows users complete call control, as well as extensive presence and queue information. 3CX assistant works in tandem with a software or hardware IP phone, or even an analog phone (using ATA or FXS Gateway) and gives users the ability to pick up, divert, transfer and park calls with a mouse click. Drag and drop is also supported.